Bridge Farm

Charles Thomas Joice began farming at Bridge Farm in 1912. The following photos

were taken at dates between then and  the move to Testerton Hall in 1924:

 

 

C.T. Joice in his Model T Ford in 1919

 

 

C.T and Jack Thomas Joice with a Middle White Sow

 

Jack and Dick Joice early 1920's

 

***************

 

Harry Palmer with his fleet of Massey Harris Combine Harvesters

 

 


Farms and farming
Webpage icon Highfield Farm
Webpage icon May Green Farm Little Ryburgh
Webpage icon Testerton
Page last updated: 20th Nov 2017 9:59 PM